A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- The Asia chapter of the Asian American Journalists Association is hiring! - aaja-asia.org/aaja-asia-seek… 2 days ago
- AAJA-Asia seeks part-time Executive Director Asia Pacific aaja-asia.org/aaja-asia-seek… via @aajaasia 2 days ago
- A flying taxi took its maiden voyage in Singapore today - aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/v… #airtaxi #singapore #volocopter 1 month ago
- Singapore celebrates its 54th birthday on Aug. 9, and the political party that has run it in all that time faces wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- This weekend's excitement in Singapore ... China sends top military brass to annual defence summit as US-China comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @AJEnglish: Singapore passes new law to police fake news despite concerns aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/s… 7 months ago