Featured in the July 8, 2011 issue of Spare Change News is an exclusive interview with KRS-One, the artist, as he prepares to travel to New England for his teach hip hop tour. Kris Parker, the person, reminisces about the irony within the connection of homelessness and hip-hop and how he once lived on the streets for over 10 years. Read the story.
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- A flying taxi took its maiden voyage in Singapore today - aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/v… #airtaxi #singapore #volocopter 3 weeks ago
- Singapore celebrates its 54th birthday on Aug. 9, and the political party that has run it in all that time faces wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- This weekend's excitement in Singapore ... China sends top military brass to annual defence summit as US-China comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @AJEnglish: Singapore passes new law to police fake news despite concerns aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/s… 6 months ago
- The heated debate over how to address online falsehoods plays out in Singapore, with Parliament's approval of a swe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- An invite to journalists, writers and editors in Singapore and Hong Kong, hope you can attend! n3con.com/2019/2019/04/2… 6 months ago