Featured in the July 8, 2011 issue of Spare Change News is an exclusive interview with KRS-One, the artist, as he prepares to travel to New England for his teach hip hop tour. Kris Parker, the person, reminisces about the irony within the connection of homelessness and hip-hop and how he once lived on the streets for over 10 years. Read the story.
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- My blog post on this past weekend's Shangri-La Dialogue in Singapore, where there were more questions than answers… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- My latest in the Christian Science Monitor, on Singapore's impressive efforts at water sustainability twitter.com/BCWaterNews/st… 5 months ago
- RT @timeshighered: .@trisha_craig of @yalenus on crafting a study abroad programme that works for students and institutions https://t.co/TK… 5 months ago
- RT @myfairobserver: Once #Trump loses, and the world wakes up on Nov 9 from one dizzying hangover, we will start recovering. @tgbenner http… 8 months ago
- Singapore’s Road to Multiculturalism lnkd.in/fqpB-UT 8 months ago
- #Singapore makes an asset of its ethnic and religious diversity. Others could follow. #US @tgbenner twitter.com/myfairobserver… 8 months ago