Featured in the July 8, 2011 issue of Spare Change News is an exclusive interview with KRS-One, the artist, as he prepares to travel to New England for his teach hip hop tour. Kris Parker, the person, reminisces about the irony within the connection of homelessness and hip-hop and how he once lived on the streets for over 10 years. Read the story.
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- lnkd.in/fiU2kzK lnkd.in/fAY5gGB 3 months ago
- Great reading for journalists, by journalists - N3 Magazine, the 2018 magazine for the Asian American Journalists A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- And so the Kim-Trump summit ends with a signing, and the actual work still to be done - @AJENews aje.io/23wwt 3 months ago
- My story today from Singapore - Kim-Trump meeting: More theatrics than substance? @AJEnglish aje.io/4m99p 3 months ago
- RT @AJENews: "Strict public order laws also means that Trump and Kim are unlikely to encounter any major security threats and be embarrasse… 3 months ago
- My story on Singapore playing host to the Trump-Kim summit, a big boost to its image as the Switzerland of Southeas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago