Featured in the July 8, 2011 issue of Spare Change News is an exclusive interview with KRS-One, the artist, as he prepares to travel to New England for his teach hip hop tour. Kris Parker, the person, reminisces about the irony within the connection of homelessness and hip-hop and how he once lived on the streets for over 10 years. Read the story.
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- Concern raised over SKorean treatment of Bloomberg reporter - ABC News - abcn.ws/2UMOedK via @ABC News 1 week ago
- RT @aaja: .@AAJA joins its members across Asia and elsewhere to express deep concerns about the treatment of a South Korean journalist and… 1 week ago
- Apply for Voices 2019 aaja.org/apply_for_voic… 1 week ago
- RT @trisha_craig: Super excited to moderate this Rise of China panel on Thursday with incredible experts @VukJeremic Khong Yuen Foong, Kevi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AngieTVLau: On behalf of @AAJAAsia @n3conference a very big shout out to @cathaypacific for your support in flying our speakers from US… 2 weeks ago
- My latest for @AJEnglish twitter.com/AJEnglish/stat… 1 month ago