Featured in the July 8, 2011 issue of Spare Change News is an exclusive interview with KRS-One, the artist, as he prepares to travel to New England for his teach hip hop tour. Kris Parker, the person, reminisces about the irony within the connection of homelessness and hip-hop and how he once lived on the streets for over 10 years. Read the story.
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- The Asian American Journalists Association stands by the three Wall Street Journal correspondents whose press crede… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @myhlee: I've compiled a Twitter list for Asian American and Pacific Islander political journalists so we can amplify their great work t… 3 days ago
- My latest for Al Jazeera English -- Business, but not as usual, at Singapore Airshow @AJENews aljazeera.com/ajimpact/busin… 1 week ago
- AAJA Calls on News Organizations to Exercise Care in Coverage of the Coronavirus Outbreak aaja.org/guidance_on_co… 1 week ago
- RT @AJEnglish: China's would-be tourists stay put along with their dollars aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/c… 2 weeks ago
- So happy to share this news -- you can expect more great things from the Asia chapter of the Asian American Journal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago