Featured in the July 8, 2011 issue of Spare Change News is an exclusive interview with KRS-One, the artist, as he prepares to travel to New England for his teach hip hop tour. Kris Parker, the person, reminisces about the irony within the connection of homelessness and hip-hop and how he once lived on the streets for over 10 years. Read the story.
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @AAJAAsia: N3Con offers students the unique opportunity to network and learn from leading journalists from all over Asia. Connect with a… 1 month ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: Some highlights of the N3Con for the early and mid career journalists are the variety of events tailored to help them achieve… 1 month ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: It's time to #RethinkNews. Early-bird tickets are now on sale. Visit n3con.com/2018/tickets/ #N3Con2018 #AAJA #RethinkingN… 1 month ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: Calling for N3 Magazine writers! The team will work on magazine production until early May. Application deadline: March 20 @… 1 month ago
- Singapore’s plan to focus on pre-school education will help longer-term challenges such as social mobility, maintai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- Latest column by @trisha_craig in Times Higher Education twitter.com/trisha_craig/s… 8 months ago