Featured in the July 8, 2011 issue of Spare Change News is an exclusive interview with KRS-One, the artist, as he prepares to travel to New England for his teach hip hop tour. Kris Parker, the person, reminisces about the irony within the connection of homelessness and hip-hop and how he once lived on the streets for over 10 years. Read the story.
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @aajaseoul: AAJA-Asia strongly condemns the arrests of Apple Daily founder, Jimmy Lai, and other journalists and media executives, as we… 2 days ago
- RT @guardian: New York Times moves staff out of Hong Kong amid press freedom fears theguardian.com/world/2020/jul… 4 weeks ago
- RT @MarietjeSchaake: Her name is @mariaressa, stand with her ↘️ 1 month ago
- AAJA-Asia unequivocally stands in full support of Ms. Ressa, Mr. Santos and all Filipino media and journalists in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @trinnaleong: Tired of all the webinars out there? What? Another webinar that’s free? I promise you this is going to be different 😆 @Goo… 2 months ago
- RT @TheoTypes: Budding Journalists: How can you navigate the pandemic job market? It's tough, no question. I wrote this (and got help from… 3 months ago