First Person: A Paper With A Future. Like any good Greater Bostonian, I always dutifully bought each new issue of Spare Change News when it came out every other Friday. Jesse, my Spare Change vendor who sells the paper in Court Square, not too far from the State House in Boston, was a very nice guy. He was big on the mission of the paper and appreciative of the opportunity to sell it. Continue reading …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @YKreports: Grateful to many people and groups, esp. SFCC @AAJAAsia @aaja @RSF_kr, fellow journalists and many others. Thank you. I won'… 3 weeks ago
- Concern raised over SKorean treatment of Bloomberg reporter - ABC News - abcn.ws/2UMOedK via @ABC News 1 month ago
- RT @aaja: .@AAJA joins its members across Asia and elsewhere to express deep concerns about the treatment of a South Korean journalist and… 1 month ago
- Apply for Voices 2019 aaja.org/apply_for_voic… 1 month ago
- RT @trisha_craig: Super excited to moderate this Rise of China panel on Thursday with incredible experts @VukJeremic Khong Yuen Foong, Kevi… 1 month ago
- RT @AngieTVLau: On behalf of @AAJAAsia @n3conference a very big shout out to @cathaypacific for your support in flying our speakers from US… 1 month ago