First Person: A Paper With A Future. Like any good Greater Bostonian, I always dutifully bought each new issue of Spare Change News when it came out every other Friday. Jesse, my Spare Change vendor who sells the paper in Court Square, not too far from the State House in Boston, was a very nice guy. He was big on the mission of the paper and appreciative of the opportunity to sell it. Continue reading …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @AAJAAsia: It's time to #RethinkNews. Early-bird tickets are now on sale. Visit n3con.com/2018/tickets/ #N3Con2018 #AAJA #RethinkingN… 1 day ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: Calling for N3 Magazine writers! The team will work on magazine production until early May. Application deadline: March 20 @… 1 day ago
- Singapore’s plan to focus on pre-school education will help longer-term challenges such as social mobility, maintai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- Latest column by @trisha_craig in Times Higher Education twitter.com/trisha_craig/s… 6 months ago
- My blog post on this past weekend's Shangri-La Dialogue in Singapore, where there were more questions than answers… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 months ago
- My latest in the Christian Science Monitor, on Singapore's impressive efforts at water sustainability twitter.com/BCWaterNews/st… 1 year ago