First Person: A Paper With A Future. Like any good Greater Bostonian, I always dutifully bought each new issue of Spare Change News when it came out every other Friday. Jesse, my Spare Change vendor who sells the paper in Court Square, not too far from the State House in Boston, was a very nice guy. He was big on the mission of the paper and appreciative of the opportunity to sell it. Continue reading …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- Singapore celebrates its 54th birthday on Aug. 9, and the political party that has run it in all that time faces wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- This weekend's excitement in Singapore ... China sends top military brass to annual defence summit as US-China comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @AJEnglish: Singapore passes new law to police fake news despite concerns aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/s… 3 months ago
- The heated debate over how to address online falsehoods plays out in Singapore, with Parliament's approval of a swe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- An invite to journalists, writers and editors in Singapore and Hong Kong, hope you can attend! n3con.com/2019/2019/04/2… 3 months ago
- RT @YKreports: Grateful to many people and groups, esp. SFCC @AAJAAsia @aaja @RSF_kr, fellow journalists and many others. Thank you. I won'… 4 months ago