A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- My latest for Al Jazeera English - Life after the Lees? Singapore prepares for the future @AJENews aje.io/f9dnl 2 weeks ago
- Proud to be joining the @AAJAAsia board for 2019-2020, AAJA-Asia is a great network of journalists who do great wor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I led a team of professional and student journalists covering the recent Digital Media Asia 2018 conference in Hong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @kate_mayberry: Singapore reckons its food culture has all the ingredients for a World Heritage listing. Not so fast say its neighbours.… 1 month ago
- Food fight! Neighbors bristle as Singapore bids for UNESCO status for its hawker culture. My latest for Al Jazeera… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- My latest story for Al Jazeera English ... Singaporean artist jailed after peaceful protest @AJENews aje.io/vbl3f 2 months ago