A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- This weekend's excitement in Singapore ... China sends top military brass to annual defence summit as US-China comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AJEnglish: Singapore passes new law to police fake news despite concerns aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/s… 1 month ago
- The heated debate over how to address online falsehoods plays out in Singapore, with Parliament's approval of a swe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An invite to journalists, writers and editors in Singapore and Hong Kong, hope you can attend! n3con.com/2019/2019/04/2… 1 month ago
- RT @YKreports: Grateful to many people and groups, esp. SFCC @AAJAAsia @aaja @RSF_kr, fellow journalists and many others. Thank you. I won'… 2 months ago
- Concern raised over SKorean treatment of Bloomberg reporter - ABC News - abcn.ws/2UMOedK via @ABC News 3 months ago