A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- Journalist friends might be interested in this panel discussion on covering US-China relations with some great jour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @TheBrianPark: Henry Fuhrmann was incredibly generous with his time, care and attention. Even after he left the Los Angeles Times, he co… 3 weeks ago
- AAJA-Asia Congratulates Maria Ressa on Nobel Peace Prize aaja-asia.org/aaja-asia-cong… via @aajaasia 12 months ago
- My latest for Al Jazeera ... With an 82 percent vaccination rate, Singapore is in a position to demonstrate how the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: Statement from @aajaasia and @aajaseoul regarding the amendments to Korea’s Press Arbitration Act aaja-asia.org/statement-from… 1 year ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: AAJA-Asia Launches News Diversity Initiative for Asia aaja-asia.org/aaja-asia-laun… 1 year ago