A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- My latest in the Christian Science Monitor, on Singapore's impressive efforts at water sustainability twitter.com/BCWaterNews/st… 3 months ago
- RT @timeshighered: .@trisha_craig of @yalenus on crafting a study abroad programme that works for students and institutions https://t.co/TK… 3 months ago
- RT @myfairobserver: Once #Trump loses, and the world wakes up on Nov 9 from one dizzying hangover, we will start recovering. @tgbenner http… 6 months ago
- Singapore’s Road to Multiculturalism lnkd.in/fqpB-UT 6 months ago
- #Singapore makes an asset of its ethnic and religious diversity. Others could follow. #US @tgbenner twitter.com/myfairobserver… 6 months ago
- My latest for Al Jazeera English - Tensions escalate over South China Sea claims @AJENews aje.io/fx6s 10 months ago