A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @MarietjeSchaake: Her name is @mariaressa, stand with her ↘️ 2 weeks ago
- AAJA-Asia unequivocally stands in full support of Ms. Ressa, Mr. Santos and all Filipino media and journalists in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @trinnaleong: Tired of all the webinars out there? What? Another webinar that’s free? I promise you this is going to be different 😆 @Goo… 1 month ago
- RT @TheoTypes: Budding Journalists: How can you navigate the pandemic job market? It's tough, no question. I wrote this (and got help from… 1 month ago
- RT @RamyInocencio: Shutting down the #Philippines' biggest broadcaster, ABS-CBN, is like shutting down CBS, ABC or NBC in the US. It's unth… 1 month ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: AAJA-Asia Statement on the Shutdown of ABS-CBN by the Philippine Government aaja-asia.org/aaja-asia-stat… 1 month ago