A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @AAJAAsia: N3Con offers students the unique opportunity to network and learn from leading journalists from all over Asia. Connect with a… 1 week ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: Some highlights of the N3Con for the early and mid career journalists are the variety of events tailored to help them achieve… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: It's time to #RethinkNews. Early-bird tickets are now on sale. Visit n3con.com/2018/tickets/ #N3Con2018 #AAJA #RethinkingN… 1 month ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: Calling for N3 Magazine writers! The team will work on magazine production until early May. Application deadline: March 20 @… 1 month ago
- Singapore’s plan to focus on pre-school education will help longer-term challenges such as social mobility, maintai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- Latest column by @trisha_craig in Times Higher Education twitter.com/trisha_craig/s… 7 months ago