A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- Singapore closes borders to keep virus at bay, but no shutdown @AJENews aje.io/tvpsf 2 weeks ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: AAJA-Asia’s Statement on China’s Decision to Expel U.S. Journalists aaja-asia.org/aaja-asias-sta… 3 weeks ago
- @hfuhrmann Henry, have you given up on “more than” vs. “over” before a number? I’m on an editing job and am about t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- My latest for Al Jazeera ... Going viral: Asia takes on the coronavirus with songs, dances @AJENews aje.io/wny8d 4 weeks ago
- The Asian American Journalists Association stands by the three Wall Street Journal correspondents whose press crede… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @myhlee: I've compiled a Twitter list for Asian American and Pacific Islander political journalists so we can amplify their great work t… 1 month ago