A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- My latest for Al Jazeera ... With an 82 percent vaccination rate, Singapore is in a position to demonstrate how the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: Statement from @aajaasia and @aajaseoul regarding the amendments to Korea’s Press Arbitration Act aaja-asia.org/statement-from… 1 month ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: AAJA-Asia Launches News Diversity Initiative for Asia aaja-asia.org/aaja-asia-laun… 1 month ago
- As #AAJAasia begins the second day of the weeklong #N3Conference, #N3Magazine offers great reads on the state of jo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- As #aaja's asia chapter kicks off its weeklong virtual N3Conference, a look at newsroom diversity by N3Magazine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #AAJA journalists on the headaches and joys of covering China on the ground #n3con2021 #n3magazine n3con.com/magazine/cover… 1 month ago