A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- lnkd.in/fiU2kzK lnkd.in/fAY5gGB 1 week ago
- Great reading for journalists, by journalists - N3 Magazine, the 2018 magazine for the Asian American Journalists A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- And so the Kim-Trump summit ends with a signing, and the actual work still to be done - @AJENews aje.io/23wwt 1 week ago
- My story today from Singapore - Kim-Trump meeting: More theatrics than substance? @AJEnglish aje.io/4m99p 1 week ago
- RT @AJENews: "Strict public order laws also means that Trump and Kim are unlikely to encounter any major security threats and be embarrasse… 2 weeks ago
- My story on Singapore playing host to the Trump-Kim summit, a big boost to its image as the Switzerland of Southeas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago