A shout of joy. A sigh of relief. A bit of puzzlement. A sense of disappointment. These are all feelings that those who hoped that the Supreme Court would uphold the Affordable Care Act most likely experienced upon hearing of the Supreme Court decision issued on Thursday, June 28, which upheld in part and rejected in part President Obama’s historic health care legislation. Continue reading the latest editorial from the editors of Spare Change News …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @trisha_craig: Such an important part of the Cambridge community. Their holiday sale is on now. If you're buying books, they're a good p… 1 month ago
- RT @sherylleett: Are you a 1. Passionate student journalist 2. In Singapore 3. Interested in joining our @aaja and @AAJAAsia family? The U… 2 months ago
- Here’s more on our annual media conference, which opens tomorrow. n3con.com/2020/ Enjoy the magazine, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- The magazine includes multiple accounts of covering civil unrest this past year in Hong Kong, n3con.com/magazine/categ… 3 months ago
- Journalists weigh in on the state of media freedom across Asia in countries including India, Malaysia, Myanmar, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- It’s out! Please see the latest edition of N3Magazine, the official conference magazine of the Asian American Journ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago