A sneak preview from the next issue of Spare Change News. This, and an interview with Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz on Occupy, the Tea Party and the 99 percent, will be featured in our next issue. Top photo: Gail “The Champ” Grandchamp of North Adams, Mass., (yes, her real name) took on the all-male boxing establishment and delivered the legal KO that opened the door to this month’s first-ever women’s Olympic boxing competition. Below, Claressa Shields of the U.S. standing with her gold medal during the presentation ceremony for the Women’s Middle (75kg) gold medal boxing match at the London Olympic Games.
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @AAJAAsia: N3Con offers students the unique opportunity to network and learn from leading journalists from all over Asia. Connect with a… 1 month ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: Some highlights of the N3Con for the early and mid career journalists are the variety of events tailored to help them achieve… 1 month ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: It's time to #RethinkNews. Early-bird tickets are now on sale. Visit n3con.com/2018/tickets/ #N3Con2018 #AAJA #RethinkingN… 1 month ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: Calling for N3 Magazine writers! The team will work on magazine production until early May. Application deadline: March 20 @… 1 month ago
- Singapore’s plan to focus on pre-school education will help longer-term challenges such as social mobility, maintai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- Latest column by @trisha_craig in Times Higher Education twitter.com/trisha_craig/s… 8 months ago