Dispatches from the Occupy Boston encampment at Dewey Square, and a trial program allowing food stamps to be used for “healthy” fast foods, are featured in the Nov. 4, 2011 issue of Spare Change News. PDF
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @AAJAAsia: 9 Days to go! Let's Reimagine News Together with #N3Con2021 - The leading media conference in Asia. One ticket gives full a… 1 day ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: N3Con2021, Why #ReimaginingNews? : The meaning behind our theme this year https://t.co/pTM95r74jC 3 weeks ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: AAJA-Asia Echoes FCC’s Concerns on Arrests and Search Involving Apple Daily in Hong Kong aaja-asia.org/aaja-asia-echo… 1 month ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: It’s been a rough, pandemic-packed 12-15 months with still no end in sight. Fear, uncertainty and doubt #FUD face us at every… 1 month ago
- RT @trisha_craig: Such an important part of the Cambridge community. Their holiday sale is on now. If you're buying books, they're a good p… 9 months ago
- RT @sherylleett: Are you a 1. Passionate student journalist 2. In Singapore 3. Interested in joining our @aaja and @AAJAAsia family? The U… 10 months ago