Dispatches from the Occupy Boston encampment at Dewey Square, and a trial program allowing food stamps to be used for “healthy” fast foods, are featured in the Nov. 4, 2011 issue of Spare Change News. PDF
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @trisha_craig: Such an important part of the Cambridge community. Their holiday sale is on now. If you're buying books, they're a good p… 1 day ago
- RT @sherylleett: Are you a 1. Passionate student journalist 2. In Singapore 3. Interested in joining our @aaja and @AAJAAsia family? The U… 3 weeks ago
- Here’s more on our annual media conference, which opens tomorrow. n3con.com/2020/ Enjoy the magazine, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The magazine includes multiple accounts of covering civil unrest this past year in Hong Kong, n3con.com/magazine/categ… 1 month ago
- Journalists weigh in on the state of media freedom across Asia in countries including India, Malaysia, Myanmar, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- It’s out! Please see the latest edition of N3Magazine, the official conference magazine of the Asian American Journ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago