First Person: A Paper With A Future. Like any good Greater Bostonian, I always dutifully bought each new issue of Spare Change News when it came out every other Friday. Jesse, my Spare Change vendor who sells the paper in Court Square, not too far from the State House in Boston, was a very nice guy. He was big on the mission of the paper and appreciative of the opportunity to sell it. Continue reading …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @aajaseoul: AAJA-Asia strongly condemns the arrests of Apple Daily founder, Jimmy Lai, and other journalists and media executives, as we… 3 days ago
- RT @guardian: New York Times moves staff out of Hong Kong amid press freedom fears theguardian.com/world/2020/jul… 1 month ago
- RT @MarietjeSchaake: Her name is @mariaressa, stand with her ↘️ 1 month ago
- AAJA-Asia unequivocally stands in full support of Ms. Ressa, Mr. Santos and all Filipino media and journalists in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @trinnaleong: Tired of all the webinars out there? What? Another webinar that’s free? I promise you this is going to be different 😆 @Goo… 2 months ago
- RT @TheoTypes: Budding Journalists: How can you navigate the pandemic job market? It's tough, no question. I wrote this (and got help from… 3 months ago