First Person: A Paper With A Future. Like any good Greater Bostonian, I always dutifully bought each new issue of Spare Change News when it came out every other Friday. Jesse, my Spare Change vendor who sells the paper in Court Square, not too far from the State House in Boston, was a very nice guy. He was big on the mission of the paper and appreciative of the opportunity to sell it. Continue reading …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- Singapore closes borders to keep virus at bay, but no shutdown @AJENews aje.io/tvpsf 2 weeks ago
- RT @AAJAAsia: AAJA-Asia’s Statement on China’s Decision to Expel U.S. Journalists aaja-asia.org/aaja-asias-sta… 3 weeks ago
- @hfuhrmann Henry, have you given up on “more than” vs. “over” before a number? I’m on an editing job and am about t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- My latest for Al Jazeera ... Going viral: Asia takes on the coronavirus with songs, dances @AJENews aje.io/wny8d 4 weeks ago
- The Asian American Journalists Association stands by the three Wall Street Journal correspondents whose press crede… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @myhlee: I've compiled a Twitter list for Asian American and Pacific Islander political journalists so we can amplify their great work t… 1 month ago