First Person: A Paper With A Future. Like any good Greater Bostonian, I always dutifully bought each new issue of Spare Change News when it came out every other Friday. Jesse, my Spare Change vendor who sells the paper in Court Square, not too far from the State House in Boston, was a very nice guy. He was big on the mission of the paper and appreciative of the opportunity to sell it. Continue reading …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- I contributed to this piece on Asian countries trying to react to the new SARS-like Wuhan virus at a peak travel ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AJEnglish: A prolonged airspace ban over Iran and Iraq could cost airlines dearly aje.io/4zp3m https://t.co/gRcvXWXUcU 2 weeks ago
- Here is my latest for the news site Al Jazeera English. Flying between Asia and Europe just got more complicated.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The Asia chapter of the Asian American Journalists Association is hiring! - aaja-asia.org/aaja-asia-seek… 1 month ago
- AAJA-Asia seeks part-time Executive Director Asia Pacific aaja-asia.org/aaja-asia-seek… via @aajaasia 1 month ago
- A flying taxi took its maiden voyage in Singapore today - aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/v… #airtaxi #singapore #volocopter 3 months ago