First Person: A Paper With A Future. Like any good Greater Bostonian, I always dutifully bought each new issue of Spare Change News when it came out every other Friday. Jesse, my Spare Change vendor who sells the paper in Court Square, not too far from the State House in Boston, was a very nice guy. He was big on the mission of the paper and appreciative of the opportunity to sell it. Continue reading …
About the AuthorTom Benner is an award-winning journalist and journalism instructor from Boston, Mass., who relocated in September 2012 to Singapore as a freelance writer and editor.
- RT @trisha_craig: Such an important part of the Cambridge community. Their holiday sale is on now. If you're buying books, they're a good p… 1 month ago
- RT @sherylleett: Are you a 1. Passionate student journalist 2. In Singapore 3. Interested in joining our @aaja and @AAJAAsia family? The U… 2 months ago
- Here’s more on our annual media conference, which opens tomorrow. n3con.com/2020/ Enjoy the magazine, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- The magazine includes multiple accounts of covering civil unrest this past year in Hong Kong, n3con.com/magazine/categ… 3 months ago
- Journalists weigh in on the state of media freedom across Asia in countries including India, Malaysia, Myanmar, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- It’s out! Please see the latest edition of N3Magazine, the official conference magazine of the Asian American Journ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago